10 Things You’ll Love About Being a Nurse Anesthetist
1. Preparing anesthesia procedure based on the needs of the patient along with surgery.
2. One on one patient treatment.
3. Making the patients’ anesthesia along with surgical experience great. This includes minimum post-op pain and also nausea control.
4. Independent practice.
5. You will love the people you will work with (great number of surgeons and also RNs).
6. You’ll not need to follow ridiculous nursing service policies.
7. Excellent salary.
8. Potential to obtain your private business.
9. AANA – Excellent professional organization.
10. Knowing other Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. They truly care about patients, profession and also one another.